Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

Why Does It Seem I'm a Magnet for NPD's

Why Does It Seem I'm a Magnet for NPD's

Postby Jeff » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 pm

I came accross a 'User Contribuion' post elsewhere on this website where 'Annie' who made comments to 'VJHV' (no longer posted) about being a Bullseye target, or as I refer to it, a 'Magnet' for NPD's. 'Annie' made the following comments pasted below:

"But I was stuck my VJHV's comments, in that I, too, am an extremely sensitive person, who hates injustice of any kind, relish my freedom and am extremely wary of jealousy and control and its after-effects. I just wish I knew how to stop becomming the target for other NPDs I meet along the way. That is my main goal. I seem to have this bull's eye target on me that other NPD seem to see as clear as day."

I searched the member list for 'VJHV' but no name exists. Anyway it sparked a thought in my mind from Annie's post that yes for some reason, it seems that I've had my share of NPD's to deal with, as if to say 'hey, there's a sucker'. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same. Would like to see what personality traits we possess that make NPD's attracted to us. Thanks for your time.
Jeff

Postby selfaware » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 am

If I thought you were useful and that I could control you, then you would have my attention.
selfaware

Re: Why Does It Seem I'm a Magnet for NPD's

Postby spikegomez » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am

Actually i didn't experienced it.... but it's just fine..
spikegomez

Postby wind » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:48 am

sorry guys, what is NPD?? :oops:
wind

Return to Mental Disorders Forum