Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

Cry for help with lying sneaking around depression.

Cry for help with lying sneaking around depression.

Postby clairecrazy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Something has come over me since I have been about 14. I am lying all the time...has gotten worse over time. I am so depressed all the time. I don't even care if I take showers, all I want to do is be away. I used to have a cell phone and it was basically attached to my hand. I go through weird withdrawls with things. When I get into trouble because of my lying or sneaking around that I do, I show no emotion or care what happens. I have suicidal thoughts sometimes. I do get happy when I am away from home though, like when I am with my friends, or when I am at work. But when I come home my head just shuts down. My grades are dropping and I am a senior in college. I got accepted to the college I want to go to, but it's five hours away and my mom said that I have to stay local because I screwed myself out of a good life by what I am doing. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me with my 'symptoms' if you can even call it that?
clairecrazy

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!! WHAT IS IT??

Postby PaigeAshton » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 am

I am trying to figure this out too. I feel the exact same way but its just started major in the last two years. What is it???? Please help! Am I going crazy??/ :twisted:
PaigeAshton

Return to Mental Disorders Forum