Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

biting during sex

biting during sex

Postby Chaz » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:17 am

My teeage son says he enjoys biting during sex. I have noticed a drop in his weight and bruises on his arms , neck, and chest.
Is in the same family as cutting?
Chaz

biting

Postby nympvmp » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:21 pm

when making out with my boyfriend we bite. its not odd & its not like cuting
so you shouldn't be worried
nympvmp

Postby nympvmp » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:08 pm

will some one plz tell me if its odd that i bite?? :oops: :?:
nympvmp

Postby GreyGhost » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:51 am

[quote="nympvmp"]will some one plz tell me if its odd that i bite?? :oops: :?:[/quote]

I don't know if it's odd, but I do it also.
GreyGhost

Postby nympvmp » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:56 am

i wonder if alot of ppl do. do you know?
nympvmp

Postby GreyGhost » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:42 pm

[quote="nympvmp"]i wonder if alot of ppl do. do you know?[/quote] I don't have any research on it, but from casual chat, I have found that it's not that out of the norm. I would say at least 1 out of 10 enjoy it, maybe more. I personally enjoy it both ways.....hope that helps.
GreyGhost

Biting

Postby yaya78 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:59 pm

I also like to bite but my husband will not let me bite him and when I ask him to bite me he will not do it. He sayd it will hurt me but I really enjoy it.!!

[quote="GreyGhost"][quote="nympvmp"]i wonder if alot of ppl do. do you know?[/quote] I don't have any research on it, but from casual chat, I have found that it's not that out of the norm. I would say at least 1 out of 10 enjoy it, maybe more. I personally enjoy it both ways.....hope that helps.[/quote] :D
yaya78

Re: Biting

Postby GreyGhost » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:55 pm

[quote="yaya78"]I also like to bite but my husband will not let me bite him and when I ask him to bite me he will not do it. He sayd it will hurt me but I really enjoy it.!!

[quote="GreyGhost"][quote="nympvmp"]i wonder if alot of ppl do. do you know?[/quote] I don't have any research on it, but from casual chat, I have found that it's not that out of the norm. I would say at least 1 out of 10 enjoy it, maybe more. I personally enjoy it both ways.....hope that helps.[/quote] :D[/quote]

Yeah, it's a shame when you enjoy something and your partner won't play along. Even if they don't like to be bit, they could at least accomodate you.
GreyGhost

Re: Biting

Postby yaya78 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:48 am

[quote="GreyGhost"][quote="yaya78"]I also like to bite but my husband will not let me bite him and when I ask him to bite me he will not do it. He sayd it will hurt me but I really enjoy it.!!

[quote="GreyGhost"][quote="nympvmp"]i wonder if alot of ppl do. do you know?[/quote] I don't have any research on it, but from casual chat, I have found that it's not that out of the norm. I would say at least 1 out of 10 enjoy it, maybe more. I personally enjoy it both ways.....hope that helps.[/quote] :D[/quote]

Yeah, it's a shame when you enjoy something and your partner won't play along. Even if they don't like to be bit, they could at least accomodate you.[/quote]

How do you deal with wanting to bite or being bitten but not getting what you want?
yaya78

Postby GreyGhost » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:12 am

I don't know what you can do, especially since you are married. When I get serious about dating someone, I tend to go over things I enjoy, and get their reaction. I compromised for years, and won't do it again.
GreyGhost

bitting

Postby magnifiko » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:53 am

this is not odd,
we like in the animal kindom like to irritate one another.
so aslong as it not to strong or live amark, and your partner loves it
i say go for it and have fun...
magnifiko

Postby sadah1210 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:01 am

I have a really strong oral sensation.I love biting!!! Being bitten is good too. I think that it is normal. Playing games with it may help get your partner into it more , it usually gets their mind off of the thought of biting.
sadah1210

Postby shannon193 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 am

i heard there are 8 different ways of biting you partner during sexua intercoarse.... would anyone know of this,,,?? What are they and whats the difference between all of them??
shannon193

Postby MARSHA MCKENZIE » Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm

I BITE AS WELL AS I LIKE TO BE BITEN.WE HAVE DRAWN BLOOD FROM EACH OTHER ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.I THINK IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN HAIR PULLING OR CHOKING. I HAVE HAD TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE E.R. AND THE BITES HAVE GOTTEN INFECTED SO BE CAREFUL
MARSHA MCKENZIE

Slowly

Postby imjames407 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 am

Cut slowly not like a bad man.Then its cool.
imjames407

Next

Return to Mental Disorders Forum