Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

He tried to choke me in bed

He tried to choke me in bed

Postby distroyed » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 pm

This is a very long story over the past five years if someone is ever interested. But the highlight is when he tried to choke me during sex. I confronted him with it lately and he just replied that it excites him sexually to do so. I have cried over this many time but never pressed charges. It totally destroyer my self esteem. This is a person i trusted and helped many times in our lives. Is he an abuser or can this be a mental disorder. \there are other strange behaviors if anyone is ready listen. Thank you !
distroyed

Postby Corvus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Its sadism.

He means no real harm.

Its just a sexual preference, as opposed to a real intent to kill you.
Corvus

Postby mjane » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 pm

you should not tolerate anything that you are not comfortable with, whether or not he means to hurt you. I would be interested in the other strange things. That sounds pretty scary to me.
mjane

Postby Bubblebeam » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Yea well, he probably doesnt mean it in an evil way, but you should confront him with it. He's gonna live with that for the rest of his life, i suggest you let him act it out in some way. imagine if society and most people just accepted girls sleeping with girls. you'd have hell if you couldnt sleep with guys because they didnt want to. it kinda feels the same way to him, probably. or atleast it does to me.
Bubblebeam

Re: He tried to choke me in bed

Postby Belinda1969 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Dump him.

Any guy who treats you like that is being way too selfish. He hurt you for his own enjoyment.

Very sick behavior. Get away from him and if he was really seriously choking you, report him.

[quote="distroyed"]This is a very long story over the past five years if someone is ever interested. But the highlight is when he tried to choke me during sex. I confronted him with it lately and he just replied that it excites him sexually to do so. I have cried over this many time but never pressed charges. It totally destroyer my self esteem. This is a person i trusted and helped many times in our lives. Is he an abuser or can this be a mental disorder. \there are other strange behaviors if anyone is ready listen. Thank you ![/quote]
Belinda1969

Return to Mental Disorders Forum