Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

does anyone know what this might be.

does anyone know what this might be.

Postby nidorecall » Sun May 31, 2009 1:31 pm

I have a friend who pretends to be 20 years old but he is actually 23. he is not pedophilish or anything like that, but he just wants (more than the average person) to stay young. he gets away with it very easily because he is extremely attractive. he's actually very popular people like him a lot. always the center of attention, and jumps from girl to girl. but I am worried this may be a bigger problem than it seems. because recently he told me he is moving somewhere because he just wants to go somewhere where no one knows him. I'm afraid he may take this posing to the extreme somewhere else even more so than he did when he moved here to town a few months ago. any ideas what may be psychologically wrong with him?
nidorecall

Postby Lenore » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Immaturity?

He's only 23.. my gosh, let him go explore -
Lenore

Postby Schizotypes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

He probably just wants some attention so he can continue what he is doing. He has run out of options where he is and wants to go elsewhere. Everybody probably got sick of him and his crap and he wants to go try out what he does elsewhere. The guy needs attention and sadly isn't getting it anywhere. People are probably getting smart to his posing and don't want to put up with it anymore. Just what I think about it. The guy needs to learn what he is doing isn't going to work and needs to be told why he keeps meeting with failure. He just obviously isn't getting the hint about it. Somebody has to tell him.
Schizotypes

Return to Mental Disorders Forum