Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders  
Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders

i need help

i need help

Postby lamech59 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 am

i have come to understand my life recently. i feel that i have spent my life trying to put a jigsaw puzzle togeather.i beleive my personality or personalitys has evolved from a series of traumatic events through out my life.begining with a traumatic brain injury at the age of six. out of fear i have not participated in my life .what change me what molded me to be who i am today.my family were a disfunctional my father was aworkaholic and at time a rageaholic.my mother had been traumatized her whole life was abused as achild.she became an alcoholic i had three brothers and a sister two brothers died six months apart from each other. i have pretty much isolated myself from people my whole life be cause of fear and the inability to trust anyonethe few rellationships that i have had ended because i did not trust.i have no friends no family im a disabled veteran . have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder,panic attacks.intermittant explosive disorder,seizure disorder ,psychosis. what scares me the most is the times when im loosing hope thats when i feel the darkest thats when i feel im loosing my mind and i feel nothing i spend days sitting in a dark room not making a sound. i have hope and i beleive it is good to hope for improvment better quality of life but the truth is i dont know how to create a better life for myself .i have been on a downward spiral changing one addiction for another alcohol,gambling and others.it is a terrible feeling having noone to confide in not being able to trust anyone.being alone.i fight with suicidal thoughts everyday if there is anyone out there that can offer suggestions that are positive i will be greatful. :cry: :?: :x :( [list=][color=green][/color][color=green][/color][/list][/b]
lamech59

Return to Mental Disorders Forum